The internal hackathon for KI Group employees organized by KI labs involving participants from the Munich & Lisbon offices.Motivation and Expectations
- Opportunity to work on topics outside the usual projects.
- Collaborate with people from other teams.
- Learn & try out something new
- Have Fun!
Day 1 - March 19th - Tuesday
- 08:30 Welcome & Introduction
- 09:00 Start Hacking
- 12:30 Lunch
- 19:00 - Dinner
- Hacking floor open all night
Day 2 - March 20th - Wednesday
- Continue Hacking
- 13:00 - Hack Submission Deadline
- 13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:00 - Presentation of hacks
- 15:30 - 18:00 - KI Meeting
- 18:15 - 18:30 - Hackathon Results
All employees of KI Group are eligible to participate in the hackathon.
- Hacks must be awesome, creative, and built on site at the event.
- Your submission must include all team members and a link to the code repository. Video submissions showing a demo of your project are optional.
Jury's Choice (2)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
CEO, KI group
CFO, KI group
COO, KI group
Digital Marketing Expert, KI growth
Dr. Stefan Linz
Senior Business Development Manager, Linde AG
Techstars, MD for BSH Future Home Accelerator
* How impressive is your hack from a technical perspective? * What were the challenges you had to surmount and were they difficult given just 24 hours? * “Wow” factor is also a criteria.
* How innovative, original and unexpected is your hack? * Does it do something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an old problem?
Presentation / Working Prototype
* Is your hack usable and polished? * Does everything work? * Is it well designed? * How convincing was your presentation?