The internal hackathon for KI Group employees organized by KI labs involving participants from the Munich & Lisbon offices.Motivation and Expectations
- Opportunity to work on topics outside the usual projects.
- Collaborate with people from other teams.
- Learn & try out something new
- Have Fun!
Day 1 - March 19th - Tuesday
- 08:30 Welcome & Introduction
- 09:00 Start Hacking
- 12:30 Lunch
- 19:00 - Dinner
- Hacking floor open all night
Day 2 - March 20th - Wednesday
- Continue Hacking
- 13:00 - Hack Submission Deadline
- 13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:00 - Presentation of hacks
- 15:30 - 18:00 - KI Meeting
- 18:15 - 18:30 - Hackathon Results
Jury's Choice (2)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
All employees of KI Group are eligible to participate in the hackathon.
- Hacks must be awesome, creative, and built on site at the event.
- Your submission must include all team members and a link to the code repository. Video submissions showing a demo of your project are optional.
CEO, KI group
CFO, KI group
COO, KI group
Digital Marketing Expert, KI growth
Dr. Stefan Linz
Senior Business Development Manager, Linde AG
Techstars, MD for BSH Future Home Accelerator
* How impressive is your hack from a technical perspective? * What were the challenges you had to surmount and were they difficult given just 24 hours? * “Wow” factor is also a criteria.
* How innovative, original and unexpected is your hack? * Does it do something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an old problem?
Presentation / Working Prototype
* Is your hack usable and polished? * Does everything work? * Is it well designed? * How convincing was your presentation?